Elegantly designed and expertly constucted, our vinyl plank redefines vinyl flooring for the modern home with an exceptionally
realistic timber finish.
Flexible, durable and extremely water-resistant, vinyl plank floors can be installed in wet areas such as bathrooms and
Featuring a durable top layer to resist scratching and general wear in high traffic areas, vinyl plank floors are also comfortable and quiet.
The benefits of vinyl floor
- Vinyl flooring provides a slightly softer surface than timber floors. The soft layer results in the floor having a little more flexibility and give, which makes it easier to stand on for long periods of time.
- Vinyl planks are available in a huge assortment of colours and styles.
- Vinyl also wears incredibly well. It is extremely durable.
- Vinyl flooring is very resistant to dirt and water, and it’s one of the few flooring types that can be installed directly over the subfloor—or over a previous vinyl or linoleum installation—without requiring demolition first.
- As far as cleaning and maintenance goes, vinyl is hard to beat. Requiring practically no maintenance after installation, vinyl needs to just be swept and mopped occasionally to keep the floor clean
VEGA Vinyl Floor
Durable, easy to maintain and water resistant, Vega is the perfect choice for home owners wanting a beautiful timber look in all areas of their home. The exquisite colour range provides endless options for a variety of interiors, with a warm timber finish to complement styles from conservative
ORION Vinyl Floor
Orion’s super wide luxury vinyl planks feature timber texture and grain you can see and feel. With a protective wear layer for added durability and easy installation options, Orion’s extensive colour library provides endless interior design opportunities for living and wet areas.